Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of learning and play at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh! Every party is guided by the Museum’s “Play with Real Stuff” approach and gives you and your guests Museum admission for the day to explore our many hands-on exhibits。
Base price for a birthday party:
All parties include:
- 90 minutes in a private or public party space with a Museum Party Pal (plus 30 minutes prior to your party start time for set-up)
- Admission for up to 20 guests (kids or adults) - Additional kids $10 each, Additional adults $2 each
- Surprise gift for the Birthday Child
- Free return pass for each child
- 1 free parking pass for the guest of honor’s family
Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays at the following times:
- 10:00 - 11:30 am
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm
- 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Add on a special activity to make your child’s party a truly unique and exciting experience for an additional fee. Prices vary (minimum of 10 children required) Learn more here.
Party families are welcome to bring in their own food* for the party, or choose selections for kids and adults from our Party Menu.
*Some restrictions apply, please click here for more information. Please note, all food orders must be in to the Birthday Party Supervisor by the Thursday before your party. Sandwich rings, trays, and salads cannot be added on the day of the party. Last minute adjustments can be made to pizza and kid meal orders on the day of the party, however, those must be in by 2:30pm.
Add on Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh-inspired favor for your guests to take home! Learn more here.
No matter what you choose, it will be as easy as 1, 2, 3 to create a birthday experience you and your guests will not soon forget!