My Snarky Valentine: A 21+ Event at MuseumLab
彩库宝典appThis annual event is back for another night of snark! This time, we're taking the fun to , the newly renovated building across from the Children's Museum.
彩库宝典appFollow your heart and join us for an evening of food, drink and amore. And sass. We provide the making, you decide if your valentine will be snarky or scandalous.
- Make a shrinky dink for yourself! Shrink your art, not your feelings.
- Woodburn a design on a wooden keychain.
- Grab a friend and practice blind contour portrait drawing! Also practice your long, awkward eye-contact skills.
- No one to give you a Valentine? Make your own with !
- Explore embroidery - sometimes stabbing something over and over again with a needle is just what the doctor ordered.
- Meet some cute and cuddly new friends from
- Practice your first date banter in the SLB recording pod.
- Make a patch with . Bring a piece of clothing with a hole that needs mending!
- Need a new Tinder profile picture? We've got a green screen for that.
- Marie Kondo your life - bring in your ex’s old tees and records and we'll donate them to
- What to do with your old bridesmaid dresses? We'll take those too and donate to
- Don't want to go home alone? Check out a book from the library! will be here with a curated selection of books to check out.
- Take a dance lesson with! They'll be offering drop in lessons from 7:30-9:00.
- Cheers to you! Wind down with a glass of wine or beer
- Try bites from the new wood fire kitchen before its much-anticipated opening.
- Grab a pancake from plus try their famous biscuits and gravy
- Snack on Smiley Cookies, sweet treats from and more!
$15 for Museum members and students