Visit our multimedia art studio to let your creative vision loose and learn new art forms through open-ended art activities and artist-led workshops.
Activities offered for visitors of all ages in our multimedia studio include:
- Exploring movement and gesture while watching your performance on a screen
- Painting at an easel
- Exploring screen printing and other printmaking techniques
- Playing with clay
Please note, new activities may be introduced to replace these as we prototype new ideas.
Check the Calendar of Events for special Studio activities every month, such as:
- A new exhibit focusing on Puppets opening at the end of Feburary
- Learning new art forms and creating new artworks with artists in residence.
The Art Here
- by Dick Esterle
- A collection of original pieces and prints by
Principles of Practice
The design of the Studio incorporates many sustainable features, including:
- Original wood and terrazzo floor
- Natural light
- Historic stained glass windows
Related Field Trips
Use the downloadable file below for tips for before and after your visit to the Studio.